Account Executive - Contract
Full Job Description
We are searching for a sincere and qualified independent contractor to join us as an Account Executive. We offer this dynamic earning opportunity through valuable product lines and a dedication to exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate values customer retention and possesses a clear and respectful communication style to implement the sales process to purchasing managers and C-suite decision makers. This candidate is focused and implements effective activity to maximize their total monthly earning potential. Successful contractors can earn between $50 to $180K yearly in commissions.
Etherium Lighting LLC engages in the design, manufacture and sale of commercial and industrial grade LED lighting luminaires, retrofits, and replacement lamps. We produce high lumen output and long lifespan indoor and outdoor applications listed through DLC Premium, DLC, UL, cUL, ETL, cETL, FCC, CE, and RoHS for specialized distribution channels in North America. The ETHERIUM brand includes ProGem™, DuraGem™, and TriLum™ Tunable Series products. Our company is privately held and is headquartered in Columbus, OH.
Etherium Lighting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment, contracts, and discharge are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Essential Duties and Activities:
• Develop a clear understanding of products, services and processes
• Commit to high activity to build pipelines and close to exceed quotas and department goals
• Establish new relationships with distribution channels in target markets and support existing accounts
• Drive the sales process: introductions, meetings, follow-ups, RFI, RFP, RFQ, closing, customer retention, and support
• Understands how an individual’s thoughts and actions impact a team setting
• Self-motivated, intuitive and situationally aware
• Proactive and solution-based with a consultative approach
• Verbally articulate with proper rhetoric and writing style
New Business Development
Driver’s License (required)